This is a list of professional service providers that are specifically focused on CouchDB.
- Cloudant – A Y-Combinator start-up. It’s out of its beta period.Cloudant’s distributed database as a service (DBaaS) allows developers of fast-growing web and mobile apps to focus on building and improving their products, instead of worrying about scaling and managing databases on their own. Highly available, durable and feature-rich, our data store is built for scaling, optimized for concurrent reads & writes, and handles a wide variety of data types including JSON, full-text, and geospatial.
- Iris Couch – A CouchDB consultancy that has branched out into CouchDB hosting services.
- A web server
- which is also a RESTful database
- including geospatial data
- which syncs to your server and phone
- for free.Free Service,Iris Couch costs zero dollars for modest usage. Experimenting, developing, prototyping, and even small production sites costs zero dollars.
- Couchappy – A start-up providing for free dedicated and latest official versions of Apache CouchDB.
- cloudno.de – Cloudnode is a new hosting platform for Node.js, CouchDB and Redis
Here are the resources hope to help you:
Apache CouchDB 1.7.0 Documentation
CouchDB: The Definitive Guide show you how to use this document-oriented database as a standalone application framework or with high-volume, distributed applications. With its simple model for storing, processing, and accessing data, CouchDB is ideal for web applications that handle huge amounts of loosely structured data.
You May Like